Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013
2013 was our best year yet for the blog and for TAGS social media in general. It was the first year where we had a regularly updated blog, Facebook page, and Twitter account. We find these resources to be instrumental in helping animals find homes and couldn’t do it without your support! Thank you for liking, commenting, and sharing our content. We welcome any feedback for the types of posts you’d like to see in 2014 so we can continue to bring interesting and informative posts your way!
Now, without further adieu – the Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013
10. Happy Tail: Boomer
9. Save a Life- Become a Foster Parent (VIDEO)
8. Small Dogs vs. Big Dogs
7. Why I Volunteer: Emilee
6. What Blossom’s Gotcha Day Showed Me – Guest post by Snoopy
5. Kong Recipes
4. In The Defense of Quincy
3. Famous Pets from Movies: Did You Know?
2. Paws & Hearts Jamboree
Plus: Paws and Hearts Jamboree Recap
1. Happy Tail: Nell (almost 500 page views!)
BONUS: A look back at all of our 2013 Adoptions.
<> <> <>
These posts were chosen as our Top 10 of 2013 based on the following criteria:
- number of page views and/or comments
- number of “Likes” and “Shares”
- Important content i.e. big events, milestones, accomplishments
- Generally, our “Happy Tails” posts and the monthly adoption announcements were the most popular but we just chose the top two Happy Tails and included all of the adoption announcements at the end so we would have room for other kinds of entries on the list
- Going forward all new blog content will be posted directly on our website